Senior Graphic Designer
The screen is your canvas.
Please Note: We aren't actively hiring for this position at this time, but we are gathering resumes of interested and interesting candidates for future openings - send us your cover letter, resume, and portfolio link, and we'll consider you!
At Threespot, we rely on our Senior Graphic Designers to wed creative vision to strategic solutions. They’re involved at the very outset of the process, actively shaping digital experiences that elevate a brand’s online presence and evolve client relationships.
Senior Designers will often be relied on to present design solutions to colleagues and clients, lead creative concepting meetings, and work directly/cooperatively with clients to solve any associated creative challenges. Armed with excellent communication skills, they’re adept at articulating the thinking behind their aesthetic and architectural decisions to get internal and client buy-in.
Our Senior Designers are thinking designers—full of new ideas that provide fresh solutions while staying true to the brand. They’re confident in their instincts, yet they can filter through feedback to recognize constructive criticism.
- BFA or higher in graphic design.
- 4-5 years’ experience in a professional web design role, producing and/or creating strategic multimedia solutions.
- Strong knowledge of major design applications, especially Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Excellent spoken, written, and visual communication and presentation skills.
- Familiarity with best practices for web usability and technical implementation.
- Exceptional creativity, enthusiasm, sense of humor, team spirit, commitment, and professionalism.
- Ability to meet tough deadlines and juggle multiple projects.
- Working knowledge of other aspects of web development and technologies, as they relate to design and creating client-appropriate experiences.
- Familiarity with compatibility and cross-platform issues related to the major browsers and operating systems.
- Please include a URL to an online portfolio that features your best ideas and designs.
Please Note: This is a visual design position. While knowledge of relevant technologies is a plus, this is not a programmer or developer position.
When you apply
Send cover letter and resume to Erin Myers, Director of Human Resources, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- No phone calls, please
- No staffing agencies, please
- No contractors, please
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, physical capability, sexual identification / orientation, national origin, or other protected class distinctions.