Threespot is looking for a digital analyst who harnesses the power of data to drive communications decisions, refine strategies, and increase the overall impact of our client’s work.
Threespot’s Digital Analysts are responsible for enabling clients to better capture, understand, and utilize data, while providing strategic recommendations for how clients should measure and optimize their digital communication efforts — from websites to SEO/SEM to social and email. They are as comfortable giving a presentation to clients as they are implementing tracking code, digging into a spreadsheet, or brainstorming with a team.
If you want to work for clients who are making a difference, and not just a profit, we should talk.
- Research and analyze data from multiple sources and platforms (competitive tools, industry benchmarks, web analytics, survey data, etc.) and present actionable insights in the context of Threespot’s work to internal UX and Design teams and clients
- The capacity to design, implement, and provide documentation on digital measurement strategies and data collection plans that are aligned with clients’ organizational objectives and communication goals for websites, apps, and digital marketing campaigns
- Present analytics research findings and marketing recommendations to clients in a clear and professional manner
- Collaborate with creative directors, user experience leads, designers, and developers to deliver measurable value to clients
- Conduct client training workshops and presentations on analytics process, findings and measurement strategies
- Conduct ad-hoc reporting, dashboard development, and measurement tracking updates as needed to support internal teams and incoming client requests
- The ability to manage multiple client relationships simultaneously, and seamlessly switch contexts between a diverse set of projects and deliverables
- At least 4 years experience working with some form of the following; web analytics, tag management, digital audience surveys, competitive landscape assessments, and webmaster platforms
- Best-in-class expertise with Google Analytics (both UA and GA4) and Google Tag Manager
- Proven ability to execute SEO, SEM, and social media campaigns that achieve demonstrable goals
- Previous experience in a client-facing role in an agency setting (creating and delivering presentations, teaching workshops, managing client expectations, etc.)
- Quantitative and qualitative analytical skills with proven ability to demonstrate statistical literacy and data interpretation that maps back to client business objectives
- Excellent verbal and written skills with a proven ability to prepare client-ready documents
Threespot is a Black woman-led digital strategy agency built to fight for socially conscious organizations. Founded in 1999, Threespot aims to interrupt the status quo and reshape how organizations think and talk about themselves. That’s translated into dynamic digital strategies, custom user experiences, and enlivened brands for the likes of the Trevor Project, Color of Change, and Planned Parenthood.
As a Certified B Corp™, we’re motivated to leave this world better off than how we found it. We’re committed to solving complex problems by bringing diverse perspectives and voices to the table and an empathetic ear to every conversation.
Salary & Benefits
- $70-90k or commensurate with experience
- This position is available for remote work
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans at little to no cost to you
- 401k with 100% employer match for a portion of contributions
- Monthly home office stipend
- Monthly health and wellness stipend
- 11 Company/Federal Holidays off
- Generous professional development program
- Caregiver leave
- 100% employer-paid life, short term disability, and long term disability insurance policies
- Fun company events, activities, and gatherings throughout the year
- Threespot has been a Certified B Corp™ since 2015. We chose this path to demonstrate our commitment to using our business as a force for good. A career at a B Corporation means you will be working at a company that balances profit and purpose while delivering a positive impact for our clients, employees, community, and the environment
How to Apply
- Click the “apply” link and fill out the application. Please include a cover letter telling us a bit about yourself, why you want to work at Threespot, and how your experience directly relates to the position outlined above. Our HR Manager will get back to you promptly.
- Threespot is committed to increasing our own diversity and continuing to build an inclusive environment at our workplace. We strongly encourage members of all underrepresented communities to apply; including women, people of color, LGBTQ+ individuals, veterans, and individuals with disabilities
The World Isn’t Going To Fix Itself