We’re looking for an empathetic leader with a passion for creating change and a commitment to people, teams, and getting things done. If you can nail the details without ever losing sight of the big picture, you may be just who we’re looking for.
Threespot Digital Producers run digital strategy, website, and web-based application design and development projects, providing day-to-day leadership to both client and internal teams. They possess a holistic understanding of project planning, budget control, project tracking and reporting, risk analysis, and quality assurance. Our Producers communicate, collaborate, fill in the gaps, forecast the future, and connect the dots. They are smart, kind, collegial, and incredibly organized.
If you want to work for clients who are making a difference and not just a profit, we should talk.
- Cultivate durable, trusting client relationships.
- Deliver world-class creative work on time and on budget.
- Build and manage plans and budgets for projects ranging from quick-turnaround data visualizations to large-scale, multi-year website development projects.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects across two to seven clients.
- Support business development by contributing to scoping, scheduling, and budgeting proposals and by pitching our client service and project management capabilities.
- Lead cross-functional, multi-allocated teams, including creative directors, strategists, analysts, user experience specialists, designers, and developers.
- Regularly and expertly communicate with project teams and clients.
- Grow and maintain enthusiasm for Threespot’s work among clients, internal teams, and the community.
- Innovate. Challenge business-as-usual with new ideas, practices, and perspectives.
- Embody and champion the Threespot brand in all interactions.
- 1–2 years in a digital project management or producer role, producing and/or creating strategic interactive online solutions.
- Strong knowledge of client service, the creative process, and web development technologies.
- Experience working with development teams on CMS implementation, managing requirements definition and other technical interactions.
- Proven ability to cultivate lasting client and team relationships.
- Experience working in a creative agency.
- Excellent verbal, written, budgeting, resource planning, scheduling, and presentation skills.
- Outstanding professionalism, leadership, flexibility, sense of humor, and team spirit.
- Part-time or contract workers will not be considered.
- Design, development, information architecture, or UX experience.
- Experience employing both Agile and waterfall development methodologies.
- Experience managing test-driven development practices for WordPress and/or Ruby on Rails.
- Experience with accessible design and development (e.g., WCAG 2.x or Section 508).
Threespot is a Black woman-led digital strategy agency built to fight for socially conscious organizations. Founded in 1999, Threespot aims to interrupt the status quo and reshape how organizations think and talk about themselves. That’s translated into dynamic digital strategies, custom user experiences, and enlivened brands for the likes of the ACLU, Color of Change, and the National Park Service.
As a Certified B Corp™, we’re motivated to leave this world better off than how we found it. We’re committed to solving complex problems by bringing diverse perspectives and voices to the table and an empathetic ear to every conversation.
Salary & Benefits
- $50k–75k depending on experience
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans at little to no cost to you
- 401k with 100% employer match for a portion of contributions
- Monthly phone/internet stipend
- Monthly health and wellness stipend
- 11 Company/Federal Holidays off
- Generous professional development program
- Caregiver leave
- 100% employer-paid life, short term disability, and long term disability insurance policies
- Fun company events, activities, and gatherings throughout the year
- Threespot has been a Certified B Corporation since 2015. We chose this path to demonstrate our commitment to using our business as a force for good. A career at a B Corporation means you will be working at a company that balances profit and purpose while delivering a positive impact for our clients, employees, community, and the environment
How to Apply
- Fill out the application that’s linked from this page. Rachel, our HR Manager, will get back to you promptly
- Threespot is committed to increasing our own diversity and continuing to build an inclusive environment at our workplace. We strongly encourage members of all underrepresented communities to apply; including women, people of color, LGBTQ+ individuals, veterans, and individuals with disabilities
- Though not required, we strongly recommend including a cover letter telling us a bit about yourself and why you want to work at Threespot, and how your experience directly relates to the position outlined above
The World Isn’t Going To Fix Itself