Join our team of experienced developers building best-in-class Ruby on Rails and WordPress applications that power our clients’ websites and reach millions of people a year.
We’ve been in business since 1999 and along the way, have discovered we value making a difference more than winning awards or accolades. Since that day, we’ve used our time and talents to help those committed to helping others. All day, every day.
Our engineers come from diverse backgrounds, but share the desire to be challenged and grow. They collaborate closely with project managers, UX strategists, and designers to ensure everything we build is performant, accessible, and delivered on time.
Our engineers have the freedom to choose the best tools for the job. They typically build sites with WordPress or Ruby on Rails but have also built single-page apps with React and Vue, dataviz apps with D3, native apps with React Native, and static-site generators with Node and Ruby.
Great! First, make sure you meet the following requirements:
- Ruby on Rails or WordPress experience
- Previous web development work experience
- Passion for helping social good organizations
That’s it! We care more about the person than bullets on a resume. If Threespot sounds like the kind of place you’ve been looking for, we want to get to know you.
- Immediate eligibility for 160 hours of paid time off, with the opportunity to accrue additional time
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plans at little to no cost to employees
- 401k with 100% employer match for a portion of contributions
- Commuter benefits stipend (including SmartBenefits and Capital Bikeshare)
- Monthly gym membership stipend
- Most Federal Holidays off
- Generous professional development program
- Maternal and paternal leave
- Employer-paid life, short term disability, and long term disability insurance policies
- Fun company events, activities, and gatherings throughout the year
- The ability to work for a company that only works for progressive organizations and causes
At Threespot, we believe a diverse workplace is a better workplace. We strongly encourage women, people of color, LGBTQ+ individuals, and people with disabilities to apply.
When you apply
- No phone calls, please
- No staffing agencies, please
- No contractors, please
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, physical capability, sexual identification/orientation, national origin, or other protected class distinctions.
- Please include your salary requirements with your cover letter
The World Isn’t Going To Fix Itself